Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Let's get down to real business . .

And so, it begins.

The preparation for the big showdown at 2008 must begin now to avoid detrimental effects.

However, to ensure the intended message to be conveyed to the large scope of audience, I must organize this properly.

Firstly, I'm currently building up an organization, or more accurately, a business organization. The name of the organization - ExO (Extraordinaries).

Each member in the organization has unique abilities, specialized in their fields to contribute to the business. After all, the main point of building this organization is to leverage on each other's strength instead of trying to do everything on my own.

Yet, one of the main criteria of being an ExO, is to be an ExO with an attitude. All efforts would be futile if the organization cannot work along efficiently.

Another criteria is that the ExO must be fluent in English. Communication is vital during business meetings.

And of course, without a business mind, there's no point considering this invitation.

Right now, my mini-yet-growing-organization is working on small projects such as R&D and the organization's logo.

Any inquiries are welcomed.

---------------------Meanwhile---------------------

College life is catching up on me.

Assignments and exams are becoming more and more demanding on my tight schedule.

The folks at college are still roughly the same. Isolation is really getting familiar with me.

At the same time, I'm looking out for opportunities to fix my finance aspect. Of course, I'm thankful that God has been really merciful to me. I also believe He would bless me with opportunities if it is part of His plan.

Still working on my spiritual side as well. Every night before I close my eyes, I would softly whisper to God's ears, praying for to remain focused on Him and not lose sight.

I apologize for the absence of images in the post. It just occurred to me that there's no necessity for posting any images.

Coming up next, "Updates on the progress . . / How to survive in College?"

Thank you for your support and time,

God bless, cheers.

6 comments:

Ennie said...

Isolation?

I dunno what the real issue is, but it seems to me that everyone who says things like "I'm getting used to being alone" is probably just not going the extra mile to change that. I was an "outcast" once; I'm not anymore. And boy did I work my ass off for that.

s u n d a e said...

um, that depends on how u view it. I'm not saying that it's the end of the world by being alone, it just doesn't aid my situation any better as i'm studying in a course where most of my assignments consist of group work.

However, i do appreciate ur advice :)

Ennie said...

Haha no, I didn't say that. It's just that sometimes I get the feeling that people try too hard to think positive that they end up throwing sensibility out of the window. Kind of like trying to make something seem good when you know it isn't. =)

Have fun with work and blah. What exactly do your ExO people do? (Exo sounds like a kind of facial cleanser, by the way. Heh heh!)

s u n d a e said...

Well, ExO are people who think outside the box .. of course, always with a positive mindset no matter what the circumstances are.

Of course, the main purpose of forming this team is to achieve great heights in terms of the business aspect.

Ennie said...

Haha eeeee sounds scary. Business has never really been my kind of thing. But I guess that's just me being kind of stupid, since when you think about it, everything that relates to a career pretty much relates to business........... yeah, like I was saying, it's just me being stupid :P

Mr. Ong said...

ahaha.....your 'hiring speech' seems like recruiting soldiers...but hey...business is somewhat a battle field of sorts...

Remember me old friend?? How is it knowing you can't raid my fridge for the next 3 years?? GWAHAHAHA

Take care of them college/uni work though...introductions here are already pushing me a little..ahaha...keep in touch and God bless