Friday, November 16, 2007

The Addictive Hand Held Console!

Which Console would be really addictive?

The PSP?

OR


The Nintendo DS?

Perhaps a friend of mine, Ean Chan may lend a helping hand .. after all, he is a collector of consoles.


Note: Image is on an exaggeration basis. Please do not find him for these consoles.

But then again, because he IS a collector, he might not pick sides . .


Well, how it all started was when my girlfriend bought her Nintendo DS. And at the same time, Anderson bought this PSP too.

Of course, my hands were constantly on the Nintendo DS whenever my girlfriend comes over .. yeah not a good thing.

Comprehend my emotions! Gamers, I plea for your support!

I was browsing through her R4 ... and then, I saw it :



As a supporter since Final Fantasy 7, man this game really bring back memories. The classic turn basis style, cute characters, quest to complete, training your character's level and last but not least, the Chocobos!

Adorable as always.

Here is a short video of how the game play is :-



Couldn't find the English version of this demo.

Yet, the defendant has the famous Final Fantasy 7 : Crisis Core.


With super cool characters . .


Here is a TVC for the Crisis Core on television :-



Conclusion is, I'm convinced in getting a DS still. After all, if I get a PSP, i can't link mine with my girlfriend, so that'll be a problem. Perhaps, someone can convince me to think otherwise?

I fully comprehend there are a lot more areas I can touch on these 2 consoles, but just in case I might bore certain audience, I rather keep it short for now.

* Coming up next : The Passion for Producing Videos . .

Thanks for your time.

God bless, cheers.



1 comment:

Ennie said...

My suggestion: get refurbished versions of both. That way you get two for the price of one.