Saturday, August 4, 2007

Obliged Post

It seems my horrible habit of procrastinating has to come to an end.

Sorry for the awkward introduction.

I'm Daryl, not darrel, daryll or darren. Also known to others as Fook Han.

This post shall serve its purpose by its experimental value and to provoke a sense of living in this blog.

Please, do not be alarmed due to the way i present myself in this blog. I just prefer things around here to be more formal and professional. On the contrary, you are not obliged to converse in this manner while you're in my blog, so just feel free to be yourself and allow others to know you better.

Oh, and yes, I'm sure veteran bloggers would know the ethics of blogging but for visitors, tone your vulgarity down, do not mock, do not spread false rumours and by all means - have an open mind.

I'm open to constructive criticism, I repeat, constructive criticism. As a beginner myself, forgive me if you strongly feel that you need to run over to my doorstep and give me a 2 hour lecture on how to blog. After all, it is really difficult to define what blogging really means nowadays.

The tone of this post.. sounds rather dull. I do comprehend that giving an excuse of writing this blog at 3.40 a.m. is not valid as it IS the normal time for bloggers to blog (at least in m'sia and s'pore). But you have my word of having a more delightful post for the following one and of course, the never failing images and photos posted up too.

Allow me to depart for now, and please, feedbacks. It is much appreciated from the bottom of my heart.

God bless and cheers. Nites.

2 comments:

japheth said...

Yo daryl!! I like your style! formal is nice! keep it up! shine for Christ! Take care brother!

s u n d a e said...

thanks japheth :) will keep it up!