Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Animal Rights?

FINALLY THE KITTENS ARE OUT OF MY BLOG!

Alright, I was over reacting but somehow it can't be helped since they were hogging those spots for almost 2 months or so.

Funny as it is, while writing this post, I'm actually wearing the t-shirt for supporting animal rights by my college. And yes, I was part of it .. my position? - Security.

Anyways, do read up about animal rights. YES, they do have rights. After all, their welfare was held on our shoulders when Adam named each and everyone of them.

On the other side of the coin, I tend to raise an eyebrow for those who actually treat their pets with 5 star luxury life style. Individuals suffering in poverty wouldn't even come close to bask in that sort of life.

I apologise, there is no images to entertain your sight. (No animal images especially)

But again, the kittens might reappear again as after I posted this .. it appeared infront of my face . .

God bless, cheers.

No comments: