Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Tagged by Jane Yeoh.

You can refer to her blog at the right hand side of this webpage :)

Instructions: Remove one question from below, add in one of your own(personal), to make a total of 20. (I removed the other part, cause I don't have that many bloggers to tag unto =X)

1. At what age do you wish to be married?

25. All planned up. Business with 5 franchise. Approval from both sides of parents. Blessed marriage by God : )

2. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you'd take and why?

a) My one and only wife, herher. She's going to be with me till death do us apart, that's why!

b) Well.... since it's entitled to only blog buddies, it would be jane for a enjoyable experience.. (or at least i hope.)

c) Chee Seng.. haha childhood friend. Someone i can trust and rely : )


3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?

Heaven.

No, seriously. Where I can rejoice with God : )


4. If you can have 1 dream come true, what would it be?

It might not be a selfless dream .. but, here goes.

I want to go back where Jesus Christ, The Son of God was walking on the surface of this earth, preaching and healing the sick, while all I want is to just witness all that.

Yet, I'm not implying that I need to see, just to believe. It's just the beauty of witnessing Him.

5. Do you believe you can survive without money?

Survival.. Haha, it depends where I'm at though.

But it shouldn't be a problem.


6. What are you afraid to lose the most?

The Presence of God departing from me. Although that won't happen, just referring to the thought of it.


7. If you win $ 1 Million, what would you do?

Lol. Alot of investment to do . .


8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?

What do you think? Haha, love you dear : )


9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.

Wow . . This is even more difficult to answer even combining add maths, calculus and double maths all together.

Or doing break dancing, waltz and line dancing at the same time. .


Um ........................................











Okay! She should be giving me that stare by now :S

Above average look . *don't hit me pls*

Nice to chat with?

Can take my dose of sarcasm! :D


10. What requirement you wish from your other half?

She knows it! Right dear?


11. What kind of person you hate the most?

I would try to refrain from using the word "hate". . but people that I dislike the most is, people who do not make full use of their brain.

When I say that, what I was trying define was, people who refuse to utilize their brain critically and analytically.


12. If you are given the chance to go back to the past and make a difference, will you?

Nope. Not a tiny bit.

Everything that happened yesterday, made me who I am today.


13. What is your most embarrasing moment in your entire life?

Um.. what does "embarrasing" means?

Okay fine. But honestly speaking, I can't think of one right now. .


14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?

Thing. Let's see, if the question refers to a "thing", it would be the Bible, a manual to life.


15. If there's ever a war (Or something similar) happening in your place, are you gonna move to a safer place or fight?

Depends on what cause.


16. If you have the chance, which part of your character you would like to change?

The poor habit of financing . . As in personal financing.


17. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?

It would've been God, if they don't refer to "person".

Of course, my darling.

But if there's a secondary choice too, it would be my twin brother, Gary.


18. What's your weakest point?

Refer to Q.16.


19. What's the thing that you're most proud of?

"Thing" again... huh?

I think .. it would be my brain?


20. What is the one thing you regret most?

None.

I only learn and cherish. Living life with any regret, affects who you are today.


No taglist.. and Jane! I just discovered that your numbering has some errors. Now I can't Ctr+C and Ctr+V conveniently . .

I know the replies are rather .. monotonous or heavy, but these are my honest answers.

Hope it'll help you all to comprehend me better.

Thanks for your time.

God bless, cheers.






No comments: