Thursday, June 12, 2008

A little revisit

The casting wasn't much.

But if compared to the previous 2 ads, this was a little simple. They only ask me to introduce myself and present a few facial expressions.

And then, I decided to walk home. The location was at Jalan17/22, so it would take around 20 minutes walk back.

However, on the way back, I decided to do a detour.

I wanted to have a good look at my primary school, SRJK (C) Damansara.

After everything that happened, they're still fighting to reopen the school. Meanwhile, looking back at the days of my primary school, everything haven't change much at the neighbourhood nearby. The only thing that changed is the scenery they have to view on a daily basis. All the sky scrappers which was erected just a kilometer away became the background of the neighbourhood itself.

Didn't take the pictures down though. Should had done so.



This is where I used to wait for my bus.







The front gate section.

I do plan to sneak in and really take a proper tour around my primary school. This short tour doesn't reveal much.

Do pray for me that I get the opportunity to cast for KCF's TVC. Then you'll be able to see me on television!

Thanks for your time.

God bless, cheers.

No comments: