Thursday, June 12, 2008

Test of Relationship

To all my readers.

I'm declaring that from 11 June 2008 onwards, there will be a 3 months non-communication with my girl friend. It would officially end, on September 11, 2008.

The objective of this is to put our relationship to the test. Side reasons are that I would also want to clear some confusions and doubt about myself.

Do not misinterpret. We're still together, as a couple.

As a promise to each other, we would do quiet time on a daily basis and would not miss service on sundays for the Holy Communion. We pray and hope to receive directions and the wisdom to decide from God as well.

Meanwhile, I got a casting from KFC. Pray that this would be an opportunity to earn some good money.

So I decided to, well, make sure that I look more presentable on the camera.

I followed her last few advices, especially regarding on cosmetics. She would spend literally hours on checking forums updating herself about cosmetics coming from Taiwan.

She gave me this product to remove stubborn black heads. It was aim at your nose, but she gave me a specific advice to do on the entire face.. so I did.



It does prove to be effective in certain ways.



The problem with that treatment is that my hair gets glued to it.

Anyhow, would let you all know about my experience on casting. Actually tried for Mcdonald's Prosperity Burger and Vanilla Coke. Both failed.

Thanks for your time.

God bless, cheers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok... I'm quite shocked at this sudden decision. You and Li Her have been glued together for as long as I can remember! O.O


Surely there is some other way to "test your relationship"? :/


I'll pray for you guys. :) For whatever answer it is that you're waiting for.


Jane

s u n d a e said...

Thanks, really appreciate it :)