Saturday, June 28, 2008

Updates.

I'm unsure whether my absence is felt.. but I'll still let my readers know what happened lately.

For those who actually take a close look on what me and Gary have been working on, we're still working on the fundamentals of the business.

After all, being the pioneer have it tougher when it comes to trials and errors.

Meanwhile, I managed to upgrade my video editing skills. Not a drastic one, but sufficient enough to notice the difference of quality compared to the previous videos I've made.

We're searching for a steady crew to work with. To share the same vision as we do and willing to give it all to achieve great heights.

Especially those who are familiar in the IT aspect. Web designing, Flash and so on.

Oh and yes, a large appetite for gaming too.


Until then.

Thanks for your time.

God bless, cheers.

No comments: