Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Ripple Effect Series.

From today onwards, I'm beginning my Ripple effect Series.

My current topics in the line are,

- A&W horrible language proficiency
- Ever eternal GSC service
- Taxi and JPJ
- Rapid KL vs Metro Bus
- Ray Kroc's Legacy Trampled Upon


For every topic posted, there will be a 3 or 4 days gap in between, to ensure my readers who might not be informed that I've updated may still be in tune with my series.

The motive of this Ripple Effect Series is this - For every action we make, there is a ripple effect.

Every time you tell others that our Government will never change, you're reinforcing the mindset of the public that the Government will NEVER change.

Every time you bribe a police officer, you're encouraging the other police officers to succumb to corruption as well.

Just a few illustrations on what I'm trying to convey.

If any of you have any interesting topics which you want to me blog about, please do let me know. I'll see what I can do.

It's time to get back the service and respect we deserve.

Time to end this nonsense.


Thanks for your time.

God bless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo, wanted to inform you all a tip on how you can save some money monthly, Getting a conversion
kit for your vehicle will save you hundreds of dollars on gas by switch to an american made fuel 'Ethonal'.
More americans are upgrading their vehicles to support both fuel types and buying ethonal to fill up your vehicle.
Ethonal is not only an American made fuel, which you'll be support our economy alot more than buying fuel
that we have to import making us more depended on foreign supplies.
Run your vehicle on a [url=http://www.e85-kits.info]e85 Conversion kit[/url]