Monday, April 28, 2008

Clarification.

Dedicated to "hopeless".

"Wah, opening a restaurant ah? Tough lor.. I tell you first, very hard to succeed one lah.. "

Those were the words from my cousin, whom me and my twin brother and business partner "Gary" brought up the topic about us opening a restaurant to him.

Thing is, those words aren't constructive or helpful in any way, he's just stating something that we already know before we even start venturing into this business.

Sometimes, it's difficult to find individuals with a positive mindset and more importantly, a critical and analytical mindset, imparting wise words with a distinctive motive.

About God, it's actually not too complicated.

A few illustrations to help my readers.

Life itself, covers everything you're in involved in. That includes where you're heading after death, which is obviously inevitable.

Be it marrying a rich life partner, excelling in your academic subjects, being the top athlete in the Olympics, doing missionary work, baking the world's largest cake, ranting and complaining about how difficult life is, attempt to commit suicide, devouring on sand and moss to continue surviving, spending several thousands on pampering your pet .. which of course involves becoming a successful entrepreneur is just the tip of the iceberg of what life truly is.

By mentioning that business and having cancer is 2 separate things, simply well, just don't make sense. Successful entrepreneurs have to keep watch of their health and have a clear mind to focus on their business, which also equates having a good EQ.

Yes it is true, we as Christians, devote our entire life to God. In non-believers terms, we "sold" our soul to our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.

We choose to confess and admit that we can't control our lives and make it the way we want to be. We can't force nature to bend on our terms and demand more base on our own capabilities. We also can't deny the fact that sin corrupts our soul and ends up hurting everyone else, including ourselves.

Stating that I leave everything plainly to God, it's just hilarious the fact that just a few posts back, I was sharing my struggles and perspectives on the experiences of setting up a stall at my old school. It wasn't easy, serving drinks to your juniors as well as trying to tackle such a saturated market.

I urge my readers once more, I'm grateful the fact that you do stop by and take a look at what I wish to share. However, please take in these philosophies,

a) " Be wise with your words. It reflects who you are. "

b) " Never be too soon to judge. The obvious is just the beginning."

To mr hopeless,

If you can find me another 10 blogs similar to this, i throw you this very challenge, any blogger at the age of 20-21 years old, posting posts like this, then you're right. I'm just an ordinary person, nothing special, just have to go to the office and work from 8am to 5pm on weekdays. Go home, whine and complain that my job sucks, and my boss is picking on me. I'll be "realistic" then, under your definition.


Sorry for the long post people, just needed to do some clarification. Please do stay tune for the next theory on something that does not exist, known as "luck".


Thanks for your time.

God bless, cheers.

No comments: