Friday, April 18, 2008

Happy 1st Anniversary dear!

Through many ups and downs, tough times in many ways, thank you dear for persevering everything with me.

Thank you for always believing in me and having faith in what I do.

Always trying your best to live up my expectations. Forgive me for the hard and sorrowful times I've put you through.

I'm glad that I was in the ferris wheel. I've no idea what i'll be doing on this day if I haven't went for the ride.

May we cherish our relationship for all the years to come and may also God bless our relationship.

Love you honey.

1 comment:

Haley Vong Li Her said...

Dear you know how my life will roughly be like if dear didn't come along with ride.

And that is why I'm really gladful what God has give, given, will be giving me.

You change my life inside out, and i know i would never know the true meaning of love and happiness if it's isn't for u dear.
and properly even losing the true meaning of smile. =)

And of coz, the happy and sweet sweet moment where only you and i would ever understand and shared.

I Love You Dear!

I will be looking forward for the 2nd anniversary. as i am not the silly gal back then who keep track each month and her bf will shake her head and tells her, "silly, its been three years. =]"

Happy 1st Anniversary Honey!