Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Motivation?



Hikaru No Go! That's the name of this Japanese Animation. Been watching it with my gf for the past few weeks despite the fact that I've already watched this anime before a long time ago.

"What's it about?"

It's actually Japanese Chess, named "Go".

"-_-' Chess? An anime about chess..?"

I'm not sure how many of you have actually watched this anime before, but the crew behind this anime sure did a good job. It appeals to me as I'm impressed to witness the passion and dedication of the characters in the anime towards a game of Japanese Chess.

Of course, there's always a main character. Hikaru's his name and he met a spirit that committed suicide thousand years ago when he used to teach the Emperor to play Go. This spirit will guide and mentor Hikaru to become Japan's best Go player.



Don't mind the english dub. The japanese one is much better.

The anime has its fair share of humour, seriousness and thrill.

I wouldn't demand that you must watch this anime, just that how's it related to me in my life is that I never get to actually commit myself to a certain sport or field that requires me to have that much dedication and focus. Somehow or another, it always turn out to be an all-rounder.

This anime would keep pushing you subconsciously, "Go Pro!". As in keep yourself focused to become a real professional, where others acknowledge you and respect you for your passion in whatever you're doing.

Oh btw, the anime actually belongs to Hazren, so credit goes to him. Borrowed it since form 4..


Thanks for your time.

God bless, cheers.

No comments: