Saturday, May 17, 2008

Updates.

For the past 3 days, i watched Prince Caspian twice.



And after watching it twice, it still hasn't portray the epic feeling compared to L.O.T.R. I haven't read the book yet, by C.S Lewis.

About writing a full review on it, i think i'll reserve my energy on that. After discovering that my readers are frightened after reading my "warning", I'll just let them be the judge for themselves.

Oh and yes, for those who really wants to know the song title for the second last song at the end of the movie, you can find it at my juke box, the first song that is being played. "The Call" by Regina Spektor.

And I must mention this, my gf has the tendency to over react to element of surprises. The scene where Prince Caspian and Peter clashed at the first time in the woods, the sound effects was so overwhelming, she flung her hand so hard in the intention to wrap her arms around me that it knocked the starbucks she bought earlier into the cinema which was placed at the drink holder spilled all over me.



I practically smelled like starbucks throughout the movie until i got home..

On the business aspect, me and gary decided to divert our focus into an industry that we truly feel passionate about.

We're planning to change not only the local scene but the whole world's perspective towards the gaming industry. I'm still trying to be inspired for the logo of the company while working on a few things about the idea.

And i've made my first video with camcorder. Thing is, I can't seem to upload it to Youtube. 400mb is the entire size of the video.. It's about the tournament held in Tbun, COD4 (Call of Duty 4) was the game.

That'll be it for now.

Thanks for your time.

God bless, cheers.

No comments: