Monday, May 5, 2008

Updates

Business Aspect :

Working on some recipes especially on the beverages. Manage to have some interesting concepts to attempt. Meanwhile, a shop lot right behind my house is available for renting. It used to be some film editing office. Anyhow, seems like an opportunity for the business to have some proper rooting.

Personal Life Aspect :

My very first camcorder. IS COMING SOON! Now I can really start on enhancing my blogging experience. I hope it'll be likewise for my audience.

Nothing too fancy, yet I've couldn't ask for more. RM2500 at Digital Mall. Comes with batts, pouch and a RM200 worth tripod.

Last Saturday, went for Yoke Yan's early bday party. It was good to meet up with some of the du'rians. My apologies, no images was taken then. It'll be rather odd for me to draw out my phone and start snapping pictures over there anyways. A personal gratitude to Yoke Yan for the party. Those who were present was, Jonathan Teoh, Han Tsong, Jin Min, Sam, Chee Seng, Edwin Loo, Nelson Wong, Jon Ming (& his girl), Janning, Ee Lyn(hope i spelled her name right..), Madeline, Kar Yan, Chong Xian, Yoke's College Mates .. (can't recall their names).

Those who didn't turn up was ..

Bleach Aspect :

WHY GOT FILLERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...............................


As if Bountou wasn't BAD enough ..... who are these people .......


The worst part was, during the introduction of the episode, they state that after Ichigo defeated Grimjow, he successfully saved Inoue .... I have no idea how are they going patch up all these huge loopholes they're digging.


Thanks for your time.

God bless, cheers.

No comments: